- Little Wrens Pre-school
- Nursery - Penguins Class page
- Reception - Pelicans & Swans Class Page
- Year 1 - Owls & Eagles Class Page
- Year 2 - Kingfishers & Seagulls Class Page
- Year 3 - Jays & Ravens Class Page
- Year 4 - Robins & Bluebirds Class Page
- Year 5 - Ospreys & Starlings Class Page
- Year 6 - Toucans & Puffins Class Page
- Inclusion Home Learning & Support
- Maths Zone
- English Zone
- School Promise
A big welcome from Mrs Lynch and Miss Murphy to the Swans and Pelicans Class Page!
Welcome back to the new term! Keep an eye out for our weekly blogs to find out what the children have been learning about.
NEWS AND NOTICES
- See the 'Diary Listings' for the latest key dates.
If you have any questions then please do not hesitate to see one of us at the end of the school day, or contact us via the school office.
Mrs Lynch and Miss Murphy
Useful Information for Parents
Dealing With Difficult Behaviour
Alphablocks Guide to Phonics for Parents
The Monkey with the Bright Blue Bottom T4W
The Monkey with the Bright Blue Bottom
Little Red (Alternative Story)
How to be a Lion Anti-bullying week
Jack and the Beanstalk and The Easter story.
Teaching & Learning in Reception
Supporting your child's communication and language.
20 Great Ideas to Help Create Communication
How we teach phonics
Phase 2 sounds taught in Reception Autumn 1
Phase 2 sounds taught in Reception Autumn 2
Phase 3 sounds taught in Reception Spring 1
Mindfulness and Well-Being
Useful Websites and Games
WOW in the World - Scientific Podcasts
Apps for Tablet:
Navigo - Pyramid of Lost Words (Go to your app store)